Comment on page
Terms of service
Last Updated on December 13, 2020
If you do not agree to be bound by all of these terms, please do not use the platform
By accessing the websites at linkish.io, linki.sh, toolish.in and its subdomains ( hereby referred as "Websites" ) and using any of the services, provided by Websites, ( hereby referred as "Service" ) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of Service (hereby referred as "terms"), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Websites are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The Websites are built by Wapology India Private Limited ( hereby referred as "Wapology" ) and Wapology owns all rights to the Websites. Any text, image or data in any other form, posted by you on these Websites, ( hereby referred as "Content" ) must be as per the permissions given to by these terms.
Wapology has the right to terminate your account for violation of any of the terms mentioned below. While Wapology prohibits such conduct and any content posted by you on the Websites, you understand and agree that Wapology cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Websites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Websites at your own risk/discretion.
- 1.Permission is granted to temporarily use Websites for non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- 1.attack Websites servers;
- 2.use any materials from the Websites for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without any written consent from Wapology;
- 3.attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Websites;
- 4.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Websites materials; or
- 5.transfer the Websites materials to another person or "mirror" the Websites materials on any other server.
- 2.If you violate any of these restrictions then this license shall automatically terminate by Wapology at any time without any prior information. Upon terminating your viewing of these Websites materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Websites materials in your possession whether in electronic, printed or handwritten format.
- 1.The materials on Websites are provided on an 'as is' basis. Wapology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- 2.Further, Wapology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wapology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Websites, even if Wapology or an Wapology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wapology does not warrant that any of the materials on its Websites are accurate, complete or current. Wapology may make changes to the materials contained on its Websites at any time without notice. However Wapology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wapology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wapology of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user's own risk.
Wapology reserves the right to revise these terms for its Websites and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Websites (or any part thereof) at any time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the terms. By using these Websites you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms. Prices of all services provided by the Websites, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Websites. Wapology shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Websites.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- 1.You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- 2.You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- 3.You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- 4.Your login may only be used by one person, a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- 5.You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Wapology cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 6.You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- 7.You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- 1.All paid plans must enter a valid credit card. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- 2.An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will immediately bill you.
- 3.The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable after the initial 15 day period. Users may cancel their account and request a refund within 15 days from the time of payment by emailing [email protected]. After this period, there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- 4.All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only India's GST that is charged to Wapology directly under their name.
- 5.Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your account. Wapology does not accept any liability for such loss.
- 1.You are solely responsible for properly canceling your Service. An email or phone request to cancel your Service is not considered as cancellation. You can cancel your Service subscription at any time by clicking on the Pricing link in the user navigation bar at the top of the home page screen and then clicking on the "Downgrade" button.
- 2.To permanently terminate your account, click “Delete account” from the Settings screen. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon termination. This information can not be recovered once your account is terminated.
- 3.If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your benefits will remain active for the entire time that you purchased and you will not be charged again. Should you wish to terminate your account before the end of your current paid up period, your termination will take effect immediately.
- 4.Wapology, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Wapology services, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Wapology reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 1.We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view your Content. By setting your items to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view and/or download your items.
- 2.Wapology does not pre-screen Content, but Wapology and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- 3.You shall defend Wapology against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Wapology by a third party alleging that your Content, or your use of the Service in violation of these terms, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Wapology for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Wapology in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Wapology (a) promptly gives you written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives you sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Wapology of all liability); and provides to you all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
- 1.Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 2.Technical support with the Websites is provided to both free and paying account holders via email. Chat support is only available to paying account holders. Wapology can provide chat support to free users as well at their discretion. Support is only available in English.
- 3.You understand that Wapology uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 4.You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Wapology, or any other Wapology service.
- 5.You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Wapology.
- 6.We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 7.Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Wapology customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 8.You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 9.You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- 10.You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 11.If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Wapology) of other Wapology customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- 12.Wapology does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 13.You expressly understand and agree that Wapology shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Wapology has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- 14.The failure of Wapology to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Wapology and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Wapology (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).