Last Updated on January 10, 2021
Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across the websites at linkish.io, linki.sh, toolish.in and its subdomains ( hereby referred as "Websites" ) and while using any of the services, provided by Websites, ( hereby referred as "Service" ).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
- 1.We ask for personal and billing information at the time of registration and purchasing a paid Service to be able to identify you while you are using our services. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- 2.We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- 3.The Websites use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, account data's analytics and research.
- 1.A cookie and localStorage are a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our Websites may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies. The Websites may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms
The Websites may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Websites primary account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Your continued use of our Websites will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new set of privacy rules that apply to all businesses that are inside or deal with citizens of the European Union (EU). Read the full General Data Protection Regulations here.
- 1.We believe that all customer data belongs to our customers, not us.
- 3.You can export the content of your Websites account using the above link.
- 4.We have never, and will never, sell your data to 3rd parties.
- 5.You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- 6.We use these third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our Websites
- 7.Once you delete your Websites account your data will also be deleted from Website's server. You can delete your account from the Settings page.
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us or would like to update your email preferences then please email us at [email protected].